Hello athletes! With the calendar now turned to September, our Summer programs have ended and…
Pickering Rouge Paddlers,
We are happy to announce the practice schedule for our 2016. Our apologizes for the delay in getting our programs started this year. However we have spent a lot of time planning the programs and we are confident that you will love them.
Here are a few of the many changes we’ve made this year:
- PaddleAll moves to Monday nights, running from 6:30 to 9 PM, and will be getting a dedicated coach
- We’ve added a third day to masters – I’ll be contacting registered paddlers about the impact of this change
- Masters is now 2 hours long vs a 1.5 hour program
- High performance practice now starts at 6 AM
- Half day and Full day bantam (U11, U13 and U15) programs will be available
This schedule is effective starting Tuesday May 24th, 2016.
If you haven’t registered for a program yet because you’ve been waiting for the schedule please download our registration forms from the program pages on our website, so we can get you at practice as soon as possible.
I look forward to meeting all of you at the club!
If you have any questions about these programs or schedule please email me directly.
Pickering Rouge Canoe Club