Hello athletes! With the calendar now turned to September, our Summer programs have ended and…
Pickering Rouge Canoe Club is happy to host the 2015 PRCC Rouge Flatwater Regatta.
- – The purpose of the regatta is to provide developmental race opportunities for U15, U13, U11, and PaddleAll athletes
- – Races will begin at 8:30am starting with long distance singles followed by crew boat races.
- – Long Distance races will involve athletes paddling up the Rouge River then turning around a set of buoy’s and returning to the start line.
- – Crew Boats will race approx. 200m near the mouth of the Rouge River.
Download Race Schedule (pdf)
- – Pickering Rouge Canoe Club will be hosting a BBQ at the event, all proceeds will go towards supporting the club
- – Trailers will park in the surrounding area of the event
- – Parking spaces directly at the site are very limited for athletes and their families
- – Additional parking can be found in the surrounding areas but will require a bit of a walk to the event.
- – If you don’t mind a nice walk along the waterfront or a bike ride the Rouge Hill GO station is about 1.5km away from the event with a nice new waterfront trail connecting the two
Map of Parking Areas: