Hello athletes! With the calendar now turned to September, our Summer programs have ended and…
Rouge Beach Regatta Race Schedule
Pickering Rouge Canoe Club is happy to host the 2015 PRCC Rouge Flatwater Regatta.
- – The purpose of the regatta is to provide developmental race opportunities for U15, U13, U11, and PaddleAll athletes
- – Races will begin at 8:30am starting with long distance singles followed by crew boat races.
- – Long Distance races will involve athletes paddling up the Rouge River then turning around a set of buoy’s and returning to the start line.
- – Crew Boats will race approx. 200m near the mouth of the Rouge River.
Download Race Schedule (pdf)
- – Pickering Rouge Canoe Club will be hosting a BBQ at the event, all proceeds will go towards supporting the club
- – Trailers will park in the surrounding area of the event
- – Parking spaces directly at the site are very limited for athletes and their families
- – Additional parking can be found in the surrounding areas but will require a bit of a walk to the event.
- – If you don’t mind a nice walk along the waterfront or a bike ride the Rouge Hill GO station is about 1.5km away from the event with a nice new waterfront trail connecting the two
Map of Parking Areas: